SOUTHCAPITAL.ORG – LEGAL PROTECTION POLICY
Effective Date: May 18, 2023
- Introduction Welcome to https://southcapital.org (the “Website”). This Legal Protection Policy governs your use of the Website and the services we offer, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through the Website, whether as a guest or a registered user.
- Changes to the Legal Protection Policy We may revise and update this Legal Protection Policy from time to time at our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of the revised Legal Protection Policy means that you accept and agree to the changes.
- Accessing the Website and Account Security We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Intellectual Property Rights The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Prohibited Uses You may use the Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this Policy. You agree not to use the Website in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
- Loan Services This Website serves as an intermediary between lenders and borrowers. We are not a lender and do not make loan decisions. Any loan-related decisions are made by independent lenders, and we have no control over their actions or decisions.
- Limitation of Liability To the fullest extent provided by law, in no event will the Company, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Website, any websites linked to it, any content on the Website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages.
- Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of this Legal Protection Policy or your use of the Website, including, but not limited to, any use of the Website’s content, services, and products other than as expressly authorized in this Legal Protection Policy.
- Governing Law All matters relating to the Website and this Legal Protection Policy, and any dispute or claim arising therefrom or related thereto, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the state of incorporation without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
- Waiver and Severability No waiver by the Company of any term or condition set out in this Legal Protection Policy shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under this Legal Protection Policy shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.If any provision of this Legal Protection Policy is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Legal Protection Policy will continue in full force and effect.
- Your Comments and Concerns This website is operated by SouthCapital.org. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reporting Violations If you come across any violations of this Legal Protection Policy, you can bring it to our attention by contacting us at the aforementioned contact address. We will endeavor to review and investigate all complaints and take appropriate action to the best of our abilities.
- Date of Last Revision: May 18, 2023